The Basement Collection is a compilation of 9 award winning games by Edmund McMillen (Super Meat Boy) - many of which were glimpsed in the film.
This is a limited run physical version of the Basement Collection, released only in Germany. Not only does it include the nine games, it has a ton of cool extras.
- The Basement Collection is a compilation of 9 award winning indie games by Edmund McMillen, creator of Super Meat Boy and The Binding of Isaac. All of the games featured in the collection have been revamped and updated, featuring bonus chapters, new music, art and other extras
- 8 full games, featuring new content, achievements and development extras.
- 8 unlockable extras featuring bonus games, comics, sketch books and videos.
- 36-page booklet of art from McMillen's childhood.
- A Time Fcuk Sticker.
- A full collection soundtrack, featuring over 30 full length tracks from games featured as well as fan made bonus tracks.
- Over 30 minutes of audio interviews.
- Includes Indie Game: The Movie + various IGTM outtakes that relate to the Basement Collection.
Aether - (an exploration adventure game)
Time Fcuk - (a dark puzzle game)
Spewer - (a physics based platformer)
Meat Boy - (the super meat boy prototype)
Grey Matter - (an anti shooter)
Coil - (an experimental game)
Triachnid - (a physics based spider sim)
The collection also features 2 secret unlockable games and tons of unlockable comics, sketch books and even outtakes from Indie Game: The Movie